Bethel House Peace Centre
BHPC provides safe spaces for youth to consult, discuss and explore options for their
lives through counseling, mentorship, and coaching. Staff and volunteers ensure that an
environment that is fun filled but aimed at empowerment is created for the youth through
symposia, arts and drama, film shows, and group activities that promote socialization
encourage team building, and enable self-expression.
Workshops and Seminars
- Promote personal development.
- Introduce pro-social problem-solving and decision-making skills by offering youth-
centered open forums with peer enrichment and character-building activities and
- Facilitate and strengthen life skills, such as learning to work as a team towards collective
- Strengthen social skills; and
- Encourage positive social interaction.
- Develop and maintain a healthy relationship
- Work on various anger management skills
Our Team Members